Data Language AI: Text Classification SaaS
July 7, 2021
We are proud to announce the launch of our market-leading Text Classification service. This focuses on the true "aboutness" of text media.
We are proud to announce the launch of our cutting-edge Text Classification service.
The Problem: Automated Tagging in Custom Domains
We created this service to solve the problems that other NLP Text Classification products could not solve.
Our customers are high-value media organizations. A huge portion of their business asset value is locked in their unstructured text content:-
- Aboutness: To liberate this value, an accurate classification of content "Aboutness" is required to classify content to the organization's bespoke information architecture models and/or knowledge graphs.
- Custom Domain: Generic off-the-shelf NLP SaaS solutions do not recognize these custom aboutness classifications.
- Rich Metadata: Other NLP solutions do not provide the rich metadata, because they are not trained for the custom domain.
- Rapid Learning: Other NLP solutions can't learn on the fly, and require expensive and time-consuming training cycles to learn new concepts.
- Cost of Build: "Build it yourself" becomes surprisingly expensive, with a large data scientist and engineering overheads, and organizations find themselves re-solving the same unforeseen challenges that we have already solved.
- Cost of Maintenance: "Manage it yourself" has a surprisingly large data science and engineering overhead, to overcome production challenges that we have already solved.
Our Solution: Tagmatic
Our Text Classification SaaS trains itself and learns your team's in-house style while delivering impressive performance results. It also works out of the box at scale for your production platforms.
Our Text Classification SaaS comes with all these benefits immediately:
- Customized to your Domain: It classifies text content to 100s of 1,000s of entities in a custom domain.
- Powerful API: It provides a rich API for interacting with the machine learning service metadata.
- Does its own ML housekeeping: It automatically manages the machine learning model ‘fallout’.
- Self-Optimizing: It self-optimizes its machine learning models, on the fly.
- Scalable: It is able to scale up indefinitely.
- Follows your in-house style: It learns the tagging style of your SME team.
- Production-Ready: It is Production-ready, out of the box.
All the engineering is done, and the security & maintenance are on us!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Read more about
Share this post